Introduction Infiniti Apartments
Amber Topaz Crystal Sapphire
Contact us Booking Prices
Fuerteventura Corralejo Anecdotes
a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property overlooking the pool
Amber, probably best described as an overgrown apartment with "that bit extra", has its extensive
reception areas on the ground floor overlooking the pool and communal sunbathing terraces.
It is much larger than any of the 1 bedroom apartments, with extensive lounge, dining and kitchen areas as well as 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It has two outside spaces, a terrace just outside the entance door and a separate private sunbathing terrace.
Amber is ideal for those, perhaps two couples sharing, who want more space, but for whom a villa is too grand.
|Lounge area||Master bedroom|
* Adjacent to the Amber's entrance with 2 seater and 3 seater leather settees
* Coffee table
* Entertainment centre
* Bookcase with a wide variety of paper and hardback books
* Table large enough for all to comfortably eat together
* Circular teak shelving unit
* Fully equipped complete with all the usual including full oven, 4 ring hob, microwave etc
* Amber also has a washing machine
Separate adjacent cloakroom
* The two bedrooms on the lower ground floor are light and airy with plenty of natural light
* The master suite withking bed is enormous
A walk-in dressing room
Full bathroom with corner bath
* The large second bedroom has a double bed
En-suite shower room.
|Lounge through the window||Pool and complex throgh lounge window||Dining table overlooking the complex|
|Second bedroom||Kitchen||En suite of master bedroom|
* Patio area adjacent to the entrance with table and chairs for that al fresco breakfast
* Separate private sunbathing deck with sunloungers etc overlooking the pool
|Private sunbathing deck||Patio||all lit up|