Introduction Infiniti Apartments
Topaz Crystal Sapphire
Contact us Booking Prices
Fuerteventura Corralejo Anecdotes
Just a glimse of what it offers
Apartments - all overlooking the pool
* Five 1 bedroom, some with twin beds and some with a king bed on the ground floor and two
1 bedroom with king bed on the first floor
Apartments with"that bit extra" - with pool views
* Jade (Apartment 6), a large 1 bedroom apartment with snug and wet room.
Villas - each with their own spas
* Topaz, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa set in private grounds.
* Sapphire, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa with a front garden and a rear terrace overlooking the pool.
* Crystal, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa set in large grounds to the front and rear.
|view to the left from Cosy Corner||view to the right from Cosy Corner|
|No two properties are absolutely identical, although, for example, the designs of the apartments are similar, some having almost separate kitchens and some galley kitchens and in the bedrooms there are either twin or king size beds.||The villas are even more individual in size, in position within Infiniti,
in facilities and in the amount of outside space.
The only thing which does not change is the quality, an example being the reclaimed teak furniture both inside and out.
|Ground floor site plan|
|Cosy Corner||Sunset from Panoramic|
* Leather settes and chairs
* Reclaimed teak lounge furniture
* Teak bookcase stocked with a variety of paperback and hardback books
* Flat screen television
* All our kitchens are equipped with
Microwave 4 Ring Hob
Full Oven Coffee Maker
Large fridge / freezer
* There are all the pots, pans, crockery, glassware etc etc you will need both for an evening meal for yourselves and to entertain friends
* Quality UK mattresses
* Luxury bed linen and duvets
* All properties have showers, of varying sizes
* Master suites in the larger properties have corner baths
|Teak garden furniture||Typical apartment kitchen|
|This is where a similar page for most of the properties in Corralejo would stop. However, please read on about the facilities on Infiniti which are available to all|
* Indeed so popular has it been that we have now extended "cosy corner" and put in further comfortable seating.
It is a meeting place, particularly in the warm evenings, to gather and socialise over a glass of wine.
* There is enough space to cater for those who wish to have a quiet time on their own, whilst it is small enough for "chats over the garden wall" and for everyone to get to know each other.
|Cosy corner||Cosy corner||A quiet chat|
* There is car parking on the front of Infiniti with a space for a car at each property.
* Infiniti is a closed community with access only by key or keypad.
* Each property has a digital safe
* In additional the ample terraces around the pool, Infiniti has a rooftop area ideal for catching the last glimses of the Winter sun
* Rooftop panoramic with table and seating to enjoy views over the town and sea to Lobos and Lanzarote during the day and often fantastic sunsets to the west in the evening.
|Car parking and entrance||Rooftop sunbathing terrace|
* On the first floor terrace with shower
* The 6 seater hot tub is set on a plinth overlooking the pool and next to cosy corner.
|Sauna and terrace||Hot tub overlooking the pool||Sunset from panoramic||Panoramic terrace|
* Media player with selection of films, television series and music videos to be seen on your flat screen television
* A selection of ebooks is available for download to Kindles etc
Keeping in touch
* A computer for your use if you don't have your laptop or tablet with you.
* Free WiFi across the whole complex for your own tablet or laptop
* Separate shower and changing facilities for those with late flights home
Additional bit and pieces
* Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and much, much more are available
|Dolphins playing at night||Apartment entrance passageway|
|There is no additional charge for the use of any of these facilities which we regard as part of the service, but others regard as hidden "money makers"|
On site shop
* There is a small on site shop for just the supermarket essentials of life
* Depending on numbers a local chef often prepares a BBQ around the pool.
* The cost is 15 Euros a head including Ian's special home-made sangria.
|Preparing for the BBQ||Eating under the stars||Our chef and his food|